Wireless radio data collection at frequency 868MHz
The wireless radio system from ZADAKA operates at frequency 868MHz and represents a radio connection between the water meter with radio module and the receiver ReaderBox and PDA/mobile phone, without any interfaces and central stations, thus significantly reducing financial costs and minimizing error rate of data transfer, respectively error rate of measuring and reading devices.
The structural modular design of the measuring instrument anytime allows its quite simple reconfiguration to the measuring instrument with wireless radio data transfer.
Type RM-1ZA is intended for home measuring instruments and type RMS-4ZA is intended for larger applications, with a cable data output. This type allows cable connection of up to 4 measuring instruments:
- the equipment operates independently, without participation of the plumber during its service
- optional adjustment of pre-defined date of read-out (H.M./D.M.Y)
- optional adjustment of data reading and data transfer frequency (e.g. at the same time and date)
- built-in memory of events, eventually of measured data.
- Radio system: non-directional
- Number of inputs: 4
- Transmitting frequency: 868MHz
- Transmitting output:
- Range: open space: up to 150m; dense build-up area: up to 100m
- Transmitting cycle: every 90 seconds
- Length of transmitting in the cycle: 105ms
- Daily interval: daily from 08:00 to 18:00
- Power source: lithium battery
- Durability of the power source: 8 years
- Rating: IP68
- Operating temperature: -10˚C up to 50˚C
- Dimensions: 98 x 64 x 38t mm (length x width x depth)