ZadaCOM 3G+ HSPA+ 199 €
ZadaCOM 3G+ is a reliable and resilient HSPA+ modem designed to meet the requirements of industrial and enterprise customers who need fast, flexible and reliable wireless connection of their devices to Internet.
The modem provides global wireless access to the Internet on HSPA+ (High Speed Packet Access) capable UMTS networks. With speeds up to 21 Mbps down and 5.76 Mbps up, users have access to wireless connectivity similar to DSL or cable modems.
External SMA antenna connector allows user to attach external antenna that can boost signal reception in areas with weaker network coverage.
Universal USB modem delivers connection of computers, devices or systems as the primary or back-up route and is especially suitable for:
- desktop users looking for permanent wireless broadband Internet connection,
- users in areas where no other means of broadband Internet are available,
- users on the move who want to take their connection with them.
- HSPA+: DL: up to 21 Mbps; UL: up to 5.76 Mbps
- UMTS: DL: up to 384 kbps; UL: up to 384 kbps
- EDGE Class 10 (4+2) up to 236.8 kbps
- GPRS Class 10 (4+2) up to 85.6 kbps
- CSD: 14.4 and 9.6 kbps
- Multilanguage installation (EN, GE, FR, SP, IT…)
- Profile and connection management
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Linux, Mac OS
- SMS manager
- SDK available for developers
- DL: 21 Mbps, UL: 5.7 Mbps
- FDD 2100 MHz
- Power Class 3 (+24dBm)
- 384 kbps uplink and downlink
- Supports UL and DL Compressed Modes
- Supports Circuit and Packet-Switched Data
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GSM Power Class 4 (2W) for 850/900 bands, GSM
- Power Class 1 (1W) for 1800/1900 bands
- EDGE class E2
- GPRS/EGPRS Multislot Class 10 (4 slots Rx, 2 slots Tx, 5 max active)
- GPRS/EGPRS Class B Type 1 MT
- GPRS CS1-CS4; EGPRS MCS1-MCS9
- Circuit Switched Data: 14.4 and 9.6 kbps