ZTE MF60 75 €
ZTE MF60 WiFi hotspot is a 3.5G mobile hotspot device, working in GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSPA+ network. The client device could connect to it via USB or Wi-Fi interface. With HSDPA 21Mbps downlink, quad-band GSM and tri-band UMTS, it gives maximum 8 users super fast Internet experience all over the world at the same time.
It runs on battery and has a mini USB port and a built-in OLED display on the top and could supports up to 32GB Micro SDHC memory. The device supports data and SMS services. It’s the fastest mobile WiFi hotspot in the world for the moment.
Working Mode: ZTE MF60 3G Router supports three working modes: USB Mode, Wi-Fi Mode, Mixed Mode.
USB Mode: Connect to the device with the USB cable.
Wi-Fi Mode: Connect to the device via Wi-Fi
Mixed Mode: Connect to the device with the above two connection methods
Notes: If you want to connect to the Internet by using ZTE MF60 Wi-Fi mode, make sure that the client supports the Wi-Fi function.
ZTE MF60 3g router is the upgraded version of ZTE MF30 router, people usually compare MF60 wifi hotspot with Huawei E586 wireless modem router, as both of them support up to 21.6 Mbps download speed, much faster than ZTE AC30 mobile Wifi hotspot and Huawei E583C MiFi Mobile Hotspot. This ZTE MF60 delivers incredibly fast performance and industry wide compatibility to a wide host of operating systems. Whether for work or play, it’s your key to mobile internet access.
- MF60 3g router
- 1500mAh Battery
- USB cable
- Quick Start Manual
- HSDPA/HSUPA/UMTS 850/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- HSPA+: DL 21.6Mbps, UL 5.76Mbps
- WCDMA CS: 64Kbps UL/DL
- WCDMA PS: 384Kbps UL/DL
Interface = USB and Wi-Fi:
- Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2/WAPI
- USB Version: USB 2.0 high speed
- USB Interface Type: Micro USB
- MicroSD card: ZTE MF60 supports up to 32GB microSD card
- Power Adapter: 5V/700m A Battery: 1500mAh
- Standby time: 100 hours
- Working time: 4 hours
- Weight: 77g
- Dimensions(W x h x D): 99.7mm*53.7mm*13.9mm
- Operating temperature: 0℃~+35℃
- Storage temperature: -20℃~+50℃Charging temperature: 0℃~45℃
- Operate System: Windows 7, Windows Vista(32bit or 64bit), Windows XP(SP2 or later), MAC(10.4 or later)
- Web Brower: IE(6.0 or later), Firefox(2.0 or later), Opera(10.0 or later), Safari(4.0 or later), Chrome(5.0 or later)
- This HSDPA device is peak rated at 21 Mbps downlink speed.
- Operates on the 3G networks for wireless access to e-mail and internet on the move.
- Use 802.11b/g Wi-Fi connection so no installation is required. Simply enter the password key supplied and get on line immediately with your Next G’SIM.
- Small, light weight design.
- Supports three working modes: USB Mode, Wi-Fi Mode, Mixed Mode.